2011/05/18

the sex education we didn't have ~Glee第2季15集 "SEXY" 對白摘譯



由於版權關係,影片無法在線上分享,摘要貼出Burt(爸)對同志兒子Kurt談話的這段對白。這可能是電視史上第一次出現同志性教育的內容。
英文及簡譯如下:

When you're intimate with someone in that way, you gotta know that you're exposing yourself.
你必須知道當你跟某人進展到那種(性行為)親密的關係時,你的情感情將處於毫無防備的狀況。

You're never gonna be more vulnerable, and that scares the hell out of a lot of guys...
在這種狀況下自己的情感也將非常脆弱。這種讓人不知所措的感覺常嚇壞了很多人(男生)...

With two guys you've got two people who think that sex is just sex.
當兩個男生在這樣的親密關係中,你有兩個人都認為性只是單純的性行為。
(註:與異性戀的一男一女相比)

It's gonna be easier to come by and once you start, you aren't gonna want to stop.
要發生性關係變得更容易,而且一旦發生,你們雙方都不會想要停止。

You gotta know that it means something.
你必須知道"性"其實是有意義的。

It's doing something to you, to your heart, to your self-esteem, even though it feels like you're just having fun...
即使你覺得發生性行為的時候只是享受或好玩,它其實會對你、你的內心及你的自尊產生影響。

When you're ready, I want you to be able to do everything.
當你準備好要與人發生親密關係時,我希望你能盡情享受。(?)

But when you're ready, I want you to use it as a way to connect to another person.
不僅如此,我希望你能透過這樣的親密關係(性行為、作愛)與另外一個人產生連結。

Don't throw yourself around like you don't matter, because you matter."
不要揮霍自己仿佛一切與你無關、沒所謂,
因為(對我而言)你有所謂。

沒有留言:

張貼留言